I wish and hope you all are safe and fine, Please take care of yourself and of everyone around you.
Okay, so I have been nominated by a good friend , and a very active blogger, Rachana Dhaka for “The Sunshine Blogger Award” , and I Am very thankful to her for the nomination,
she is very good at her work, though I am very late to write about it for which I feel bad, but writing through this Thanksgiving for award nomination.
And yes this is my second nomination for this award. So, Thank you again.
My Answers :-
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
May be A Dog, as it is considered as the faithful one, but I won’t prefer to be a cat as I don’t like them.
2. What was the first ever creative effort that you remember really being proud of?
I think the first time I gave speech in my school in front of many students, teachers at very young age (May be 10years), without any preparation has given me confidence, and later it became a habit and soon I have been approached for anchoring, debates at school, college,social events,etc and also coming here at WordPress makes me feel good if not proud about myself for the creativity involved in it to be here and appreciation I received in return.
3. If you could choose between true happiness, or a greater creative skills, what would you pick?
I would be a fool to pick skills over happiness, I am always going to pick happiness even with least skills as end of the day you search satisfaction and that’s only available with happiness.
4. Does politics have a place in the arts?
Yes it has, Though it is a need still to cultivate good politics not the bad one,
5. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
a bad dream, a power cut,and of course responsibilities.
6. Where and how do you do most of your writing?
Always at home, when I have some issues, topics, stories to tell and discuss.
7. What famous work do you wish you had created?
Let’s not discuss it to make famous, let’s do it and make it famous.
8. Is there anyone in the world that you actually hate?
We as human, have different emotions we have love for some and for some we have hatred, its a natural process unless you are a saint or kind of creature, which I am not yet. So yes I have hate for few and don’t feel bad about as they deserve my hatred, though I am not seeking anything bad for them but yes I don’t like them at this phase of my life not sure about future. And yes one more thing, I hate very few but there are many who hate me, but I don’t care 🙂 .
9. Where is the furthest you have been from home?
I just love my home, but yes Delhi, Hyderabad .
10. Would you prefer to wake up early, or stay up late?
🙂 Unsure , As it depends Whether I have some work at night or in the morning. I can do both.
11. Who has been your greatest inspiration?
Anyone and Everyone who are good at what they do could inspire me,
12. If you could give a new writer who was setting up a blog one piece of advice, what would it be?
Just express the instincts, It could be raw , different and unpleasant to some. But it would what you have in your mind, just try and write the original thoughts don’t worry about the people, express yourself make people see your work in the way you want.
13. What is your favorite sport?
My Questions : –
1. Mention the names of any five bloggers along with their site links who are your favourites and why, explain each individually.
2. What makes you or anyone beautiful human being, ?
3. What could be your second choice as a profession?
4. The Dream You have seen but you failed to accomplish?
5. Your Insecurities.
6. What is the hidden story which is yet to tell to your very own family.
7. How do you relate your life with Bollywood’s characters?
Okay so I nominate everyone of you as I hate picking people, you all can make a formal post or even answer through comments, yes you may answer all the 20 questions.
Guys I am waiting to see your answers.