well, hello everyone, Good to be back with some award nomination, and some questions and answers for knowing each other better, yes it is for fun so lets start the fun with a smile on our face .
let me thank to the person who has nominated for the award, called BRAINSTROM AWARD.
Thank you so much Vartika for nominating me.
It’s very encouraging And Overwhelming to get mentioned or feel special among many.
Link to Vartika`s blog – https://vartikaforu.wordpress.com/
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Tag your post with #BrainstormsAward and follow Brainstorms if you are willing!
3. List the rules and display the Brainstorms Award Logo.
4. Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write about, and your goal for your blog.
5. Answer the five questions you have been asked.
6. Nominate five other amazing bloggers.
7. Ask them five new questions.
well i have been writing from 2016 on wordpress. i have 2 blogging sites, the other one is named as the the roasted chicken . in the beginning of my writing i was using this platform to eject out my frustrations, opinions, ideology and perceptions. it could be for anything what i felt and observed around me. or even about my personal experience but later on i have developed from where i have been to a where i am i.e i developed the art of writing articles, short stories , poems, prose, monologues, and quotations. i dont know how good were they but yes i have published 2 books which are there for everyone in the e platforms like amazon and flipkart. so this is a small insight about me and my blogs, here you can find all kinds of stuff which are quiet engaging and exciting. make sure you all find some time to read and observe the work.
Answers to the Questions asked by Vartika….
1. Which is your all time favourite book and why ?
Ans. it is very simple for me, i have 3 favorite books out of which 2 are written by me 😀 and the 1st is always 1st because it has been narrated by Lord Shri Krishna, so they are as mentioned below.
1 . SREEMADH BHAGWATH GEETA 2. DROPLETS OF LOVE 3. STORIES FOR YOU
2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Ans. depends upon the need, i can be both but yes in winters dont want to wake up early. it is a torture.
3. One advice that actually changed your life ?
Ans. still seeking that one advice. because still looking for the real transformation, but yes my mother told me that i look good when i smile, so i should never hesitate to do that.
4. What is one thing you like about your personality?
Ans. this is question is not the question , how could i know about my personality or traits which are good or one can like. i think i am very straight forward so this is good or not i dont know but yes i have paid price for being on front and honest. you tell me if you find something good in me .
5. What makes you laugh the most?
Ans. A good Joke , a good hilarious moment or something in which i was teased by someone who is beautiful like no one else i have seen. or even when i say i am an author.
- Tell me about yourself?
- The onething you are seeking in life with writing and without writing?
- The name which comes in your mind when you see yourself in the mirror?
- When you are purchasing my books?
- Give me 5topics to write which are closed to your heart?
Nominations : see, if you know me , you will definitely know that i hate picking people, in fact it is quiet cumbersome also 😛 and i am quiet lazy, so i leave it open for everyone and anyone please feel free to get nominated and answers the questions.
3 thoughts on “The Brain Storm Award !!”
Interesting.. I like your answers.. thank you for writing this post. I wish you have nominated someone but i like your take
LikeLiked by 1 person
i never nominated anyone. Because it is very timetaking, and i really dont like picking people as it is tough for me but yes i love the fact that u selected me. But yes i want you and othrs to answer the question as it took time for me to write them
LikeLiked by 1 person
Actually I love reading.. when I first start writing I wanted to vent.. I wanted to be heard.. get noticed .. now meaning of writing is changed for me… Honestly i have to explore more about this side of mine
LikeLiked by 1 person